TAX INCLUDED IN PRICE
The BLS Provider Course Videos on USB features the same content as the BLS Provider Course DVD Set and BLS Provider Course Digital Videos. The convenient USB digital format includes the required video segments for the classroom-based and blended learning options of the BLS Provider Course. The USB allows Instructors to access course videos with the USB and does not require an internet connection.
The BLS Provider Course Videos on USB are to be used by a single AHA BLS Instructor to teach the BLS Provider and BLS Renewal courses, and to conduct skills practice and testing sessions for HeartCode® BLS. Instructors can select the version of the course they are teaching from a dropdown menu.
The goal of the BLS Course is to train participants to save the lives of victims in cardiac arrest through high-quality CPR. The AHA designed the BLS Course to teach healthcare professionals how to perform high-quality CPR individually or as part of a team. BLS skills are applicable to any healthcare setting. BLS students will learn rescue techniques for adults, children, and infants.
Course Learning Objectives:
After successfully completing the BLS Course, students should be able to:
- Describe the importance of high-quality CPR and its impact on survival
- Describe all of the steps of the Chain of Survival and apply the BLS concepts of the Chain of Survival
- Recognize the signs of someone needing CPR
- Perform high-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- Describe the importance of early use of an AED and demonstrate its use
- Provide effective ventilations by using a barrier device
- Describe the importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and perform as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Describe the technique for relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
Product Technical Specifications:
- This USB drive is compatible with Windows and Mac computers with standard USB-A ports
- Newer Chromebooks with the ability to download apps from Google Play are also supported
- Smart TVs are not supported
- A USB hub or adapter may be used with computers that have USB-C ports
- There is no need to download or purchase other software to operate the USB drive unless you are using a Chromebook
- The USB drive must remain inserted to access course videos
- Videos are Full HD 1080p
- Some companies may have IT policies that don’t allow the use of external drives or may block the use of the Flux Player software on this drive. Consult your IT department if this is a concern for you.