RGV CPR offers the American Heart Association (AHA) HeartCode® BLS course which is an online/classroom blended format.Here's how it works:
- Pay one price for your AHA HeartCode® BLS online course and your BLS skills session with RGV CPR. Please contact us prior to purchase to ensure we have a skill session scheduled that fits your schedule.
- Access and complete your online course (will be emailed to to you by the end of the next business day after payment is received).
- Attend your scheduled skills session (be sure to submit your AHA HeartCode® BLS online course completion certificate prior to your skills session)
- After successful completion of your skills session,receive your AHA BLS Provider certification card valid for 2 years.
What to Expect at Your Skills Session Appointment
- You will be asked to present your HeartCode® BLS certificate of completion.
- You will practice the following skills for adult and infant BLS: Chest compressions, pocket-mask ventilations, bag-mask ventilations, and AED use.
Practice the skills in sequence as a single rescuer and then as part of a 2-rescuer team.
After the practice session, you will be tested on your skills.
Recieve your AHA BLS certification card valid for 2 years.
HeartCode® BLS Online (online course + skills session)
Full refund is only available if you have not logged-in to the online course. Once you have logged-in, you will only receive a partial refund of $40.
Skills sessions start at the scheduled time for those that arrive on time. Because skills practice and testing start immediately at the beginning of the class, late arrivals will not be admitted and will need to reschedule thier skills session. No exceptions. Please arrive early.
AHA DISCLAIMER: The American Heart Association (AHA) strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS, and PALS and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association, and any fees charged for such a course do not represent income to the Association.