RGV CPR offers the American Heart Association (AHA) CPR AED blended learning, 2-part course which consists of both an online and 1-hour, hands-on classroom component. NOTE: This course is not recommended for those in the health care field or in school for a health care related field. The Basic Life Support (BLS) course is normally the course required for health care professionals. Please check with your employer or school.Here's how it works:
- Pay one price for your Online Course and your 1-hour, in-class skills session. Please contact us prior to purchase to ensure we have a skill session scheduled that fits your schedule.
- Once you purchase your course, you will receive an email with a link to complete the online part of the course.
- Once you complete the online course, you will receive a certificate of completion.
- Attend your scheduled hands-on skills session (be sure to bring your online course completion certificate)
- Receive your American Heart Association certification card valid for 2 years.
What to Expect at Your Skills Session Appointment
- You will be asked to present your online certificate of completion.
- Practice the following skills for adult CPR (child and infant CPR optional): Chest compressions, ventilations, AED use.
Receive your CPR AED certification card valid for 2 years.
$55.00 Regular Price